Monday, February 15, 2010

The Rules

In order to shred weight, I decided to establish a few unbreakable rules for myself. These rules can't be bent or broken under any circumstances!

The Daily Diet

  1. Eat 5 to 6 smaller meals a day.
  2. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day (added 3/10/10)
  3. No more than 1,300 calories a day, typically. No more than 2,000 calories a day on days when I run 13.1 miles or more.
  4. No snacking on bread, pretzels, chips or cereal.
  5. No eating after 9PM or 2 hrs before sleep.
  6. No excuses.

I'm never allowed to eat...

  • Beef or pork
  • Fried foods
  • White starches or sugars, except white rice once a day max (I'm Chinese!)

I'm once a week allowed to eat...

  • Whole milk products
  • Dark chocolate

I vow to abide by these rules until I reach my goal weight of 120 lbs! Additionally, I will continue to train for marathons, and post my food intake online.

No comments:

Post a Comment