Weight: 135.0 lbs
Body fat: 21.8%
Last night, I had a nightmare that it was suddenly my wedding day (whereas it's not for another 15 months). I hadn't had a chance to look for a wedding dress, so my mother had me wear a feathered dress that she purchased for me a few months ago (and that I had returned the following day). I was wearing clunky black ankle high shoes, and my dress only reached mid-calf. The worst part of it all was that my sister was also donning a wedding dress, and sharing my day!
I'm not sure what my dream symbolized, or if it meant anything at all...but I do know that I've finally shed some lbs, and I'm happy.
As a means to encourage my healthy diet, my fiance and I are betting against each other on meeting our calorie-intake goals for the next 2 months--mine being 1300 cals/day, and his 2500. The winner is King or Queen for a month, and is scott-free of cooking and cleaning duties for that time! Now we're talking!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment