Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Weekly Weigh-In #4

Weight: 137.2 lbs
Body fat: 23.4%

I considered either skipping posting for this week or even lying about my weight...until I came to my senses and remembered that this blog is for my own benefit!

I am the only one accountable for my dietary actions...and I am, thus, the source of my own guilt.

I gained even more weight this week. I'm not sure which action caused this predicament. Was it the 2 Dunkin' Donuts I gobbled down this past Sunday, or the dozen honey wheat pretzels I munched on last night after dinner, or a combination of many atrocious actions I'm guilty of?

I certainly attribute my relapse of judgment to my snowboarding trips with friends with every weekend...but there is no excuse for what I've been doing.

On a positive note, I somehow lost body fat!

But it's time to start over...

No comments:

Post a Comment